The "Scientific Research" Almanac's Editorial Board accepts for reviewing papers that meet the following requirements:
1. Abstract in Bulgarian and English. The abstract should briefly outline the purpose, objectives, thesis and conclusions/outputs. The abstract is an independent part of the paper, which is published in international databases and provides wide publicity of the scientific work and authors (1500 to 1600 characters).
2. Structure of the paper:
Up to five keywords.
JEL classification code
Up to five indexes.
(in Bulgarian and in English)
The introduction should outline the topicality of the problem, purpose, objectives, thesis statement, research area, focus and methodology of the paper.
The body text should consist of:
- main text;
- systematised scientific contributions made by the authors;
- proposals for solving the problems identified in the study.
3. Quantitative Requirements:
The research paper must be at least 25 and no more than 32 pages, laid out in a compliance with the technical characteristics specified in p. 4.
- Format – Word 2010 (at least);
- Page size – À4;
- Line spacing – Single;
- Body text font – Times New Roman 11 pt, justified;
- Margins – Top 6 cm, Bottom 4 cm, Left 4 cm, Right 4.5 cm;
- Page numbers – bottom right;
- Footnotes – Times New Roman, 10 pt, justified with indentation 1.25 cm;
- Charts and figures – Word 2010 or Power Point.
- Title in Bulgarian – Times New Roman, 14 pt, bold, centred.
- Academic position, scientific degree, names of authors in Bulgarian – Times New Roman, 12 pt, centred.
- Abstract in Bulgarian – Times New Roman, 10 pt, justified (between 1500 and 1600 characters).
- Keywords in Bulgarian – up to five words.
- JEL classification code (http://ideas.repec.org/j/index.html) – up to five indexes.
- Title in English – Times New Roman, 14 pt, bold, centred.
- Academic position, scientific degree, names of authors in English – Times New Roman, 12 pt, centred.
- Abstract in English – up to one page, Times New Roman, 10 pt, justified.
- Keywords in English – up to five words.
- JEL classification code (http://ideas.repec.org/j/index.html) – up to 5 indexes.
- Point headings – Times New Roman, 12 pt, left-aligned.
- Tables, graphs and figures – These must not be wider than the main text. Figures and charts must be grouped and in the monochrome scale (grey, white and black colours). The headings of the figures or charts must be on a separate line, centred, one line below them. If the figures or charts are created using a program other than Word, the heading must not be embedded in them to allow for language corrections. The heading of the table is centred, one line above it. The number is on a separate line before the heading and the table itself.
5. Citation guidelines
The APA Style (https://www.uni-svishtov.bg/?page=page&id=71) must be used for citing sources.
At the end of the paper, authors should deliver a list of all the bibliographic sources. (Bibliography)
6. Research paper submission on e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
The filename must be in the following format: ¹ of project-paper-year.docx. For example: 01-studia-2018.docõ.